Design Learning Modules Application of Fuzzy Logic Method in the Matlab Application of Artificial Intelligence Courses
In the research entitled "Designing Learning Modules Application of Fuzzy Logic Method in Matlab Application of Artificial Intelligence Courses" aims to design and create learning modules in the application of fuzzy logic methods using the Matlab application in artificial intelligence courses. In artificial intelligence courses there are several methods in soft computing that are useful in relation to "problem solving" one of which is the fuzzy Logic (Fuzzy Logic Method) method. The application used in this study is using Matlab software with a fuzzy toolbox. This research produces a learning module that can be useful in supporting learning activities in the classroom. With the learning module the application of the fuzzy logic method in the Matlab application can help lecturers in conducting lectures especially in the practice of Artificial intelligence courses. While for students, it can be useful as a guide in practical activities on the material application of Soft computing methods, especially the fuzzy logic method.
Ariawan, I. G., Wahyuni, D. S., Wirawan, I. M. A., & Sugihartini, N. (2014). Pengembangan Modul Ajar Simulasi Digital Pokok Bahasan Animasi 2 Dimensi dengan Model Pembelajaran SAVI untuk Siswa Kelas X SMK Negeri 1 Singaraja. 3(5), 382–388.
Arikunto, S. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: RinekaCipta.
Armstrong, M. (2004). Performance Management. Yogyakarta: Tugu Publisher.
Arsyad, A. (2011). Media pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Daryanto. (2010). Media Pembelajaran: Peranannya Sangat Penting Dalam Mencapai Tujuan Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Mulyasa, E. (2014). Pengembangan dan Implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2019 Rosmiati Rosmiati, Hardiana Hardiana, Ruhamah Ruhamah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.