Pedagogic Competency of Prospective Mathematics Teacher Students through the Implementation of the Cooperative Model of Team Assisted Individualization Type in Junior High School
This research aimed to find out the pedagogic competency of prospective mathematics teacher students through the implementation of the cooperative model of Team Assisted Individualization (TAI) type in junior high school. The subject of this research was the mathematics education study program students Teacher Training and Education Faculty Cokroaminoto Palopo University that consists of two subjects. Data collection techniques in this research were observation, and documentation. The data that had been obtained was analyzed by using Miles and Huberman model data analysis techniques. The results showed that the pedagogical competencies of prospective mathematics teacher students were 1) the aspect of understanding the characteristics of students, in this aspect students understood students only in terms of cognitive namely by reviewing the material that had been studied and giving questions of inducement, 2) aspects of learning design, students designing learning by using existing tools (RPP and LKPD), which are modified according to need. 3) Aspects of the implementation of learning, students are able to carry out learning according to the procedures contained in the implementation plan of learning, but still low in classroom management 4) aspects of the evaluation of learning outcomes, evaluation of learning outcomes conducted by the subject is only limited to giving a quiz on the learning process. evaluation of spiritual and social attitudes not carried out in the learning process.
Aulia, R., & Sontani, U., T. (2018). Pengelolaan Kelas sebagai Determinan terhadap Hasil Belajar. Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen Pengkantoran. 3(2), 9-17.
Creswell, J. (2016). Research Design Pendekatan Metode Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan Campuran (Edisi Empat). Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Indriyani, F., Asriati, N., Parijo. (2013). Analisis Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru dalam Proses Pembelajaran di Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri 1 Senakin. Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran, 2(8).
Lestariningsih. (2014). Evaluation of Student Learning to be Positive and Negative Feed Back On The Subject Review Fractions. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika STKIP PGRI Sidoarjo, 2(1), 65-74.
Mashari, A. (2015). Profile of High Touch in the Application Learning Process. Guidena Journal of Guidance and Counseling, 5(2).
Ma’rufi, Budayasa I. K., & Juniati, D. (2018). Pedagogical Content Knowledge: Teacher’s Knowledge of Students in Learning Mathematics on Limit of Function Subjec. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 954(1), p. 012002. IOP Publishing.
Minister of Education and Culture Regulation Number 22 Year 2016 Regarding Basic and Secondary Education Process Standards.
Nengsih, D. H. (2017). Analisis Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Dalam Pengelolaan Proses Di SD Negeri 10 Mandonga. Wakpendik, 2(1).
Nurhasanah, A. (2017). Pengaruh Metode Team Assisted Individualization (TAI) terhadap Kemampuan Metakognitif dan Prestasi Belajar Siswa pada Mata Pelajaran IPA Kelas IV Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Hidayatut Thowalib Pare. In Tesis. Malang: Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang.
Pratiwi, F. A., Mardiyana, M., & Subanti, S. (2014). Eksperimentasi Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Team Assisted Individualization (TAI) dengan Assessment for Learning (Afl) pada Materi Bangun Ruang Ditinjau dari Kemampuan Spasial Siswa Kelas VIII SMP Negeri Di Kabupaten Karanganyar. Jurnal Pembelajaran Matematika, 2(8).
Republic of Indonesia Government Regulation number 19 of 2005 concerning national education standards in the explanation of Article 28, paragraph (3), item A.
Copyright (c) 2019 Ahmad Yogi, Karmila Karmila
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.