Increasing the Mathematics Learning through the Development of Vocational Mathematics Modules of STKIP Muhammadiyah Enrekang
This research is Classroom Action Research which will be carried out in two cycles and through several stages in each cycle, namely planning, implementing actions, observing and reflecting. The purpose of this study was to determine the increase in mathematics learning outcomes of STKIP Muhammadiyah Enrekang students through the development of vocational mathematics modules. The subjects of this study were the fourth semester students of the 2018/2019 academic year study program in mathematics, totaling 10 people. The data collection technique that will be used is a test of student learning outcomes conducted at the end of each cycle, observation, reflection and student responses. The implementation plan begins with asking questions, thinking together and answering; 2) Application of the development of vocational mathematics modules about improving the learning outcomes of the mathematics education study program STKIP Muhammadiyah Enrekang. The goals and objectives of education held at the mathematics education study program of STKIP Muhammadiyah Enrekang can be achieved well, in order to produce vocational math modules for mathematics education study programs.
Ali, M. (1983). Guru dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Sinar baru.
Arikunto, S. (2001). Dasar-Dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta : Bumi aksara.
Dimiyanti, M. (1994). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta : Rineka cipta.
Cultura, L. (2017). Increasing Students’reading Comprehension Through Cognitive Strategies Of Senior High School Of Sidenreng Rappang Regency. Lingua, 11(2), 103-107.
Elihami, E., & Saharuddin, A. (2017). Peran Teknologi Pembelajaran Islam Dalam Organisasi Belajar. Edumaspul-Jurnal Pendidikan, 1(1), 1-8.
Elihami, E., & Syarif, I. (2017, November). Leadership Management And Education Planning: Developing The Entrepreneurship Training Of Islamic Education. In International Conference On Education, 1(1).
Elihami, E., & Syahid, A. (2018). Penerapan Pembelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam Dalam Membentuk KARAKTER PRIBADI YANG ISLAMI. Edumaspul-Jurnal Pendidikan, 2(1), 79-96.
Hudoyo, H.(1990). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. IKIP Malang. Jakarta.
Muhkal, M. 1994. Hubungan Antara Konsepsi Diri Matematika dan Motivasi Berprestasi dengan Prestasi Belajar Matematika Siswa Kelas I SMA Negeri di Kotamadya U.P. Tesis. Program Pasca Sarjana IKIP Malang.
Nasution. (2000). Didaktik Asas-Asas Mengajar. Bandung : Jammers.
Sardiman, A. M. (2000). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sombo, F. (2002). Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Matematika Melalui Pemberian Kuis pada Akhir Pembelajaran Siswa SLTP Negeri 1 Sanggalangi Kabupaten Tanah Toraja. Skripsi FMIPA Universitas Negeri Makassar.
Copyright (c) 2019 Suarti Djafar, Nadar Nadar, Arwan Arwan, Elihami Elihami
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.