Dissemination of Learning Model of Living Environment Based on Blended Learning of Coastal Residents of Desa Belopa Kabupaten Luwu
The aim of this research is dissemination of learning model of living environment based on blended learning of coastal residents of Desa Belopa, Kecamatan Belopa, Kabupaten Luwu which uses information technology with documentary video as information method. Kind of this research is developmental research through phases of developmental component tested to produce Learning Model of Living Environment which is practical and effective.The results obtained from trial test of implementation of Learning Model of Living Environment of coastal residents are: (1) Practical, Learning Model of Living Environment has fulfilled the practical criteria, by testing the implementation of component of observation average syntax 3,62, system of observation average social 3,7, principle of observation average reaction 3,74, and system of observation average support 3,79. It means that from all component of assessment result from observer, some component implementation still needs revision, (2) Effective, the mastery of learning matter uses documentary video of the first meeting trial test with average score of mangrove forest 5,9, domestic rubbish 5,8, environment sanitation 7,3, and the appropriate house to occupy 6,6.The respose of fisherman learning group toward the development of Learning Model of Living Environment is obtained 3,56 with very agree category if documentary video is as information sourse. It can be concluded that the development of Learning Model of Living Environment fulfills practical element, and it is effective to use learning model of living environment of fisherman group.
Asri, Tantu, H., Haryoko, S., Mulyadi, Dirawan, G. D. (2015). Learning Model in Environmental Education IT-Based at Vocational High School. Journal of Applied Science, 15(3): 508-515. DOI: 10.3923/jas.2015.508.515
Borich, G.D. (1994a, 1994b, 1994c). Observation Skill for Effective Teaching, Second Edition. New York: Macmilan Publishing Company, ISBN: 9780023125416. Pages: 403.
Budihardjo, E. (1998). Sejumlah Masalah Pemukiman Kota. Bandung: PT. Alumni.
Dahuri, RJR, S.P. Ginting & M.J. Sitepu. (2004). Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Wilayah Pesisir dan Laut Secara Terpadu. Jakarta: PT. Pradanya Paramita.
Joyce, B.R, M. Weil and E. Calhoun. (2004). Models of Teaching 7th Edition. New York: Pearson/Ally and Bacon. ISBN: 9780205389278, Pages: 532.
Kusnoputranto, Haryoko. (1997). Air Limbah dan Eksreta Manusia: Aspek Kesehatan Masyarakat dan Pengelolaannya. Jakarta, Indonesia. Pages: 22. Direktorat Jenderal Penddidikan Tinggi Departemen Pedidikan dan Kebudayaan (in Indonesia).
Kent L. G & Robert M.B. (2002). Instructional Development Models. New York: Eric Clearinghouse on Information & Technology.Syracuse, New York: Syracuse University. 13244, ISBN 0-937597-55-4, Pages: 24.
Nurdin. (2007). Model Pembelajaran Matematika yang Menumbuhkan Kemampuan Metakognitif untuk Menguasai Bahan Ajar. Ph.D Thesis University of Surabaya: UNESA.
Trianto. (2012). Design Innovative Model of Learning. Jakarta, Indonesia: Kencana Prenada Media Group (in Indonesia Perpustakaan Nasional). Pages: 242.
Winkel. (2007). Psikologi Pengajaran. Yogyakarta: Media Abadi.
Copyright (c) 2019 Asri Asri, Rusdiana Junaid, Saddang Saputra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.