Household Food Expenditure Patterns of Tortila Makers According to the Food Security Level in Palopo City
This study aims to analyze the pattern of household food expenditure by tortilla makers according to the level of food security in the City of Palopo. Sampling was done by purposive sampling with the census method, namely by interviewing 39 housewives who are members of the IKM making tortillas (Khilan). The level of household food security is grouped into 2 categories namely high and low categories. Where household food security can be measured through access to household food measured through the share of food expenditure. The results showed that there were differences in the proportion of food expenditure between households with high food security (RTKPT) and households with low food security (RTKPR). Food expenditure on RTKPT was higher in fish/shrimp/squid/shell food types by 29.38% and rice 21.53% as well as in RTKPR where expenditure of both types of food was also high namely fish/shrimp/squid/shellfish by 24% and rice 20.93%, but in RTKPR expenditure for tobacco/betel/cigarettes is also quite high at 10.16% while in RTKPT it is only 4.74%. However, when seen from the total proportion of food expenditure, the RTKPR is higher than the RTKPT.
Arijal, W. (2013). Ketersediaan Beras dan Akses Pangan dalam Kajian Ketahanan Pangan di Kabupaten Gunungkidul Tahun 2013. Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Gadjah Mada. 26 September 2016 http://etd.repository.ugm.ac.id/index.php?mod=penelitian_detail&sub=PenelitianDetail&act=view&typ=html&buku_id=66619.
Dinas Koperindag Kota Palopo. (2016). Database Usaha Mikro Kecil dan Menengah 2016 Kota Palopo. Kota Palopo: Dinas Koperindag Kota Palopo.
Tanziha, I., (2005). Analisis peubah konsumsi pangan dan sosial ekonomi rumah tangga untuk menentukan determian dan indikator kelaparan. [Disertasi]. Bogor: Program Doktor, Institut Pertanian Bogor. Diakses tanggal 26 September 2016, dari http://repository.ipb.ac.id/handle/123456789/518.
Rosyadi, I., Purnomo, D. (2012). Tingkat Ketahanan Pangan Rumah Tangga Di Desa Tertinggal. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan: Kajian Masalah Ekonomi dan Pembangunan, 13(2), pp 303-315. http://journals.ums.ac.id/index.php/JEP/article/view/176
Purwaningsih, Y., Hartono, S., Masyhuri, M., Mulyo, J. H. (2010). Pola pengeluaran pangan rumah tangga menurut tingkat ketahanan pangan di Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan: Kajian Masalah Ekonomi dan Pembangunan, 11(2), pp.236-253. http://journals.ums.ac.id/index.php/JEP/article/view/327.
Sinaga, R. J. R., Lubis, S. N., Darus, M. B. (2014). Kajian Faktor-Faktor Sosial Ekonomi Masyarakat Terhadap Ketahanan Pangan Rumah Tangga di Medan. Journal on Social Economic of Agriculture and Agribusiness, 2(5). pp. 1-13. http://18.104.22.168/index.php/ceress/article/view/7876/3339
Copyright (c) 2019 Irmah Musindar, Muhammad Arhim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.