Learning System Based on E-Learning
Learning system based on e-learning using learning management system is a learning concept utilizing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as an alternative of delivering the matter by the teacher to the learners so the aim of learning can be achieved. E-learning concept offers many advantages, but it is not an easy thing in its implementation. Some obstacles faced must be overcome to achieve the advantage. To recognize if the developing and utilizing of e-learning have been suitable with instution need, so it is needed a measurement that can describe the real codition of the e-learning. For the implementation of Learning Management System (LMS) it can use Moodle.
Brosser, L., and Vrabie, C. (2015). The Quality Initiative of E-Learning in Germany (QEG)- Management for Quality and Standards in E-Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 186. The Proceedings of 5th World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership: 1146–1151.
Cavus, N. (2015). Distance Learning and Learning Management Systems. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 191. The Proceedings of 6th World Conference on Educational Sciences: 872–877.
Cavus, N., and Alhih, M. S. (2014). Learning Management Systems Use in Science Education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 143. 3rd Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research, CY-ICER 2014, 30 January – 1 February 2014, Lefkosa, North Cyprus: 517–520.
Dahiya, S., Jaggi, S., Chaturvedi, K. K. (2016). An ELearning System for Agricultural Education. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 12(3).
Judrups, J. (2015). Analysis of Knowledge Management and E-Learning Integration Models. Procedia Computer Science, 43: 154–162.
Copyright (c) 2019 Nirsal Nirsal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the publisher right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.